Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you believe in soulmates?

As much as I'd like to believe it I just dont. Think about it. Out off all the billions of people in the world you will find your soulmate? I doubt it. I don't think love it pre determined. People say not everyone finds their soulmate but think about it. If you were in love could you possible think about giving all your love to another person?? Because I know I definately couldn't . I think that love is undecided and that people can easily fall in love with one another. Having a soul mate is just something I don't believe in. I think that you could fall in love with a whole bunch of people. I don't think that there are any two people who are perfect for each other. I don't think love is that right. Love isnt perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment