Monday, July 18, 2011

I think I might want to be a Pastry Chef?

Well, my dream used to involve some sort of law/criminal justice, but now that I'm getting closer to college (I'm a junior in h.s.) I'm starting to lean more towards becoming a pastry chef or baker. Art has always been my passion, I've entered a few art contests and I always come in first or second place, so I think that because I have a passion for art I can definitely become a pastry chef! Plus, I love baking and watching The Food Network on tv! lol. Anyway, I have no idea where to start. Do I have to go to a special college? I live in Chicago, so I will ONLY go to a school near there. I was planning on going to NIU, but I'm pretty sure that they wouldnt have any classes or anything for me to become a pastry chef. Please give me all the info you can about college, money, etc. Thanks soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment