Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hw 2 overcum ur ex....?

waz in realtnship wid a guy (long distance ...was on phone),,,bt wen v met he dint lyk me...he said he found me sexually unattractive at cery frst site..bt he kept layn wid my emotionz 4 a year ..nd at last he broke up..??...i was devestated...bt 1 of his frnz rele liked me...nd approached me 4 frndship ...afta 8 mnths he proposed nd i xepted his proposal coz he helped me alot in my bad tym...nd dint wanna hurt any1 who z in luv..........he rele luvz me nd wanna marry me...i donno whether i luv him r nt.....bt was so much in need 2 overcum my ex...i let thingz happen.....nd during dat i came far in dis new relatnship wid dis guy......as in got physical...dat i lost my virginity.....da prob z i dnt luv dis new guy....nd i m still so obsessed wid my ex still...dat i keep lukin his profiles nd pics....nd even deprsed dat i lost my everythin by gettin physical wid dis new guy .....i donno at 2 do,,,,thingz r soo complicated ....m suffocatin.....som1 plz help.....

No comments:

Post a Comment