Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My mom wont let me have a boyfriend?

okay im lyk 12 n i already have a bf and hes really caring he helps me out of every problem i have i talked to my mom lyk just bring up some hints i ask her how did u meet my dad how old were u how old was my sister when she had her first bf and also the thing is i talked to my bf and he is having the same problem hes scared to tell his parents about me okay a story i don't want to happen to me( my bf had his fone in the living room hes mom invaded hs privacy and read my txt i put" hey babe watcha do-in" n she went full blown angry and yelled at him and told him to get out then when he came back he told him not to talk to her for awhile) i know this cause he tells me everything.... anyway i don't want to tell my mom but i feel bad going behind her back hes a really nice guy hes the same age as me n he cares for me he reminds me how much he "loves" me i don't know what to do ?! i actually tested him i said " i am going to commit suicide because no one cares for me " then he literly ran to my house and told me " dont do it i love you so much" but my mom wasn't home so nothing bad happened so how do i tell my mom i want to have a boyfreind?

No comments:

Post a Comment