Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Girl keeps confusing me..need advice?!?!?

Ok so there's this girl who I hv history with..she hurt me bad n the past and so recently she decided to come back..we've been friends and flirting again on and off and just recently she tells me how she feels we may b soulmates and we talk bout our future Nd we are just so happy and fine..like everything feels right even she said it..so she leads me on and tells me this now today Shes basicly confused again on her feelings for me..a complete 360 Shes pushing me away..the things is I believe we both know this will work but I'm not a prob here at all she's just so confused on everything but my prob is that I can't take this anymore..idt she gets it..she hurt me soooo bad n the past like terrible that i really can't forgive her or talk to her bout it but im trying and giving her chances and feeling for her again but she keeps pushing me away..she don't understand that my heart and mind can't take this anymore like I can't deal with this it's just too much..I just don't know how long ima b here for her..my gf that I'm on and off with(now off)..we broke up like 3 times since the old girl has been back..everything just feels so right with the old girl but she pushes away alot..I'm at the point where idk if I will b here when she realize herself..idk I just need some advice on what to do cz this is all confusing me..so please help on what to do please

No comments:

Post a Comment