Monday, July 18, 2011

I thought this guy was "the one" but its not ending up that way...am i just meant to be alone?

Theres this Man i met who was EXACTLY everything and MORE than what i could dream of having in a bf, everything about his being i loved even his imperfections i loved, even those little details about a person, especially his spirit and his heart, he was like a dream come true, as corny as it sounds i felt god gave me everything ive prayed for, he fit my personality so well, i couldnt believe that this was real. Its like every memory of him, every phone call, every time we hung out, every one of his comments was amazing and everything ive ever wanted. .......Long story short, hes doesnt like me anymore because i kinda acted a little needy because i liked him so much (its been 4 months since weve talked) & now i just have to face the truth that it was not meant to be and all i do i cry my eyes out everyday. i absolutely thought we were soulmates, i am truly shooken and sad about this. Does god just not want me to be with anybody? I honestly doubt there is anyone else like him, i dont want any1 else .. he is truly amazing... I just feel that we are meant to be.. please help me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment