Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I drove by my ex's house naked to get him back, and his GF saw me?

I wanted to do something different to get my ex-boy back and I know he works on his car everyday after work, so I decided to drive by his house nude. I wanted him to see me and miss what we once had. As I was driving by, I saw him on the lawn and honked my horn and his new girlfriend walked outside at that exact moment! They both saw me nude. Now she won't stop calling my phone and threatening me about it, but it wasn't for her to see and she doesn't understand that. He hasn't called me yet to ask for me back but I know he will! She needs to understand that she is just a PHASE and he is supposed to be with ME not her scraggily self. So my question is how should I tell her to back off and that he is mine? Should I answer her calls/texts and tell her that me and him are soulmates and she needs to mind her OWN business and not get up in MY business? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment