Monday, July 18, 2011

Matters of the heart... what to do when you love another but its complicated!?

This might make me sound awful but i cant help it. Im with this guy its been a year now and we have a baby together, it happened early in our relationship, see I was dating this guy who I loved very much but was forced t move away distance was too much and too long so we decided to wait and broke up. We got back together after he convienced me it would woke this time but it didn't we never got to see eachother do to work and transportation problems. we lost contact till about the day I found out I was pregnant about a year later by my rebound. He kept talking to me even though knowing and kept still asking me to be with him though I wanted to more than anything I didn't have the heart to end it with baby daddy. So it never happened. Lost contact after awhile. Now I'm so unhappy with the father and I can't get the other guy out my head I still love him and its eating me up! Were like soulmates! I want to confront him and just get out my feelings and see were they stand so I can move on or pursue happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment