Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot." Please Help :)?

I know you really not suppose to do this because it just makes things so much more awkward. But i'm 21 and i've fallen for my best guy friend. He makes me laugh and make me so happy, when nobody else can see to do that. He listens to me, and always consoles me when i'm upset. But here lately I kinda feel as if he like me also. We pick around with each other and he calls me a dork all the time. or else he will say 'she's so lucky to have such a talented friend like me, lol'. The only problem is.. I'm to afraid to confess my feelings for him. We have such a strong friendship, but it's almost like we are soulmates. Ryan is really shy, so I know that he would never tell me that he like me as more than his friend. But he never searches for a girlfriend. He's always single. He's just everything i'm looking for in a guy. My friend and my cousin has hinted to him, but it's like he doesn't get the picture.. If I tell him, how can I go about hinting to him that I like him, and then officially telling him. Please Help, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment